Wednesday, August 01, 2007
10:02 PM
I,SYAHIRAH RAZALI (hey Iman,I`m not Razali okay.), WILL BE A GOOD GIRL AND START MUGGING FOR FYEs COS I WANT TO DO WELL IN STREAMING,and no,not triple.I don`t want triple,so people like ______ can go to triple for all I care. I just,want to be the best that I can. And to those of you whose can`t stop laughing your ass off at my recently made statement, yes,I am going to mug, and perform for FYEs. As impossible as it may seem, the only thing now is that I don`t want to disappoint Mummy and Daddy for I had done so too many times. Oh yes,Marsya, I still hold on to the promise we made while we were twelve. I know you are not and will never read this but honey,I am badly missing you. Sometimes it gets so hard I just cry. But I promise you,this month will be the last month I`m going to grieve about the loss because I begin to realise things won`t change even if I cry my eyes out. And to ever single soul who are always behind me,I thank you.
And to Mummy and Daddy,
I know I haven`t been a very good girl all these while.
But I shall make you proud of me once again, just like those days of me in swim team :D
I LOVE YOU.
I NEVER KNEW I WAS SO WEAK AND FRAGILE.